INSTRUCTIONAL -- SUPPORT PERSONNEL -- ADMINISTRATIVE
It is our goal to support the school district in its mission to provide educational excellence in every school, in every classroom, for every student, every day. A career in Duval County Public Schools is an opportunity to support this mission.
Thank you for starting your career search with DCPS. The link below will direct you to the Online Employment Application Guide. The guide will assist you in the process of completing the required steps to apply for jobs: https://www.governmentjobs.com/Home/ApplicationGuide
- Apply online by clicking on the job title you are interested in below and then clicking on the "Apply" link.
- If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application process, you will need to create an account and select a User Name and Password.
- After your account has been established, you can upload your resume and follow the steps to create and submit an application. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
- It is important that your application show all the relevant education and experience you possess. Applications may be rejected if they are incomplete when submitted.
- If you do not see a current opening below that you are interested in, please fill out a Job Interest Card from the Menu to receive future notifications of open positions within selected categories.
SUPPORT PERSONNEL JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Support Personnel jobs (Civil Service) open to the public are advertised below. Qualification requirements can be viewed by clicking on the job title. Some positions require passing a test.
ADMINISTRATIVE JOB POSTINGS
District and School-based administrators are an integral part of Duval County Public Schools. Qualifications and requirements vary according to the type of position.
Positions such as Coordinators, Supervisors, Directors, Executive Directors, and Chiefs are open to qualified candidates.
School administrators provide leadership focused on increasing student achievement and closing the achievement gap.
Qualification requirements can be viewed by clicking on the job title below. After an advertised job closes, applications are reviewed and forwarded to the department head who selects candidates to interview that best meet the qualifications. Interviews are scheduled according to the needs of the district.
Duval County Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Duval County Public School system does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, marital status, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of service.
All applications are valid for 12 months and will be removed from the active files if they are not updated within the 12-month period. It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure that their application stays updated.
Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified applicants with disabilities during the application and interview process. To request accommodations, please contact: Josephine Jackson, Executive Director |Office of Equity and Inclusion/Professional Standards | 1701 Prudential Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32207 | 904-390-2181 | firstname.lastname@example.org