Welcome to the County of Santa Barbara Employment Page!
Applying online is easy!
- Simply click on a job title below to open the job bulletin, then click on the "Apply" link. Please note, you may need to advance to additional pages to view all open positions.
- First time applicants must create an account in order to access the online application. You can find step-by-step instructions for creating an account by clicking on “Menu” in the upper right hand corner, and then on “Help & Support”.
- If a job you are interested in is not currently open to applications, you are encouraged to fill out an "Interest Card" to be notified by e-mail of future openings.
- If you are not ready to apply for a job today, but would like to create an application and account ahead of time, please click on "Sign In" in the upper right hand corner and click on "Create an Account".
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide sufficient information on their application to demonstrate that their education and experience meet the employment standards (minimum qualifications) for the position as detailed in the job bulletin. If the County determines that a candidate does not meet the employment standards there will be no opportunity to provide additional information. Therefore, it is important that applicants review the job bulletin thoroughly and ensure that their application clearly reflects how their education and experience meets the employment standards before submitting their application.
- REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: The County of Santa Barbara is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants. Qualified individuals with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation during the application or selection process should contact the recruiter listed on the job posting. We do require verifications of needed accommodation from a professional source, such as a doctor or a learning institution.
- For application or login problems, please click "Menu" on the upper left hand corner and select "Help & Support" or call the NeoGov/Government Jobs customer service hotline: (855) 524-5627. You will also find instructions on checking the status of your application on this site.
- If you have recruitment questions, please call our office at (805) 568-2800. Our office is located at 1226 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
The County of Santa Barbara respects and values a diverse workforce and strongly promotes strategies and activities to recruit, develop and retain qualified persons of varied backgrounds, lifestyles, experiences and races.